Job ID 43781
Experience 1 Year
We are in urgent need of a general surgeon in our organization. If you want to save lives, you must concentrate both your eyes and your hands on the task. If you want to reach your full potential, you must be able to perform well under pressure, which is a skill that must be developed. Both a strong desire for the task and faith in one’s own abilities are necessary.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patients must be evaluated and diagnosed if surgery is necessary.
- After reviewing the patient’s medical history, a treatment plan was devised to address the concerns discovered.
- The patient should be advised of the risks associated with undergoing a procedure.
- Patients are treated with surgical treatments that prevent, or correct, harm caused by illnesses and other disorders.
- When performing surgery, stick to the tried-and-true surgical techniques.
- Prescribe pre- and post-operative therapy and procedures.
- Every instrument and piece of equipment used during surgery should be sterile.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum