Job ID 28866
We are looking for an individual specializing in general surgery. You should have absolute knowledge of the entire surgical process, from the preoperative, operative, and post-operative management of the patients.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must first examine the patients to determine whether surgery is required.
- You must first review the previous medical report before making any further decisions.
- You must inform the patient if they need to take or stop taking any medications.
- You must have steady hands as well as good eye-hand coordination.
- Palliative care and pain management must be explained.
- You must be able to provide end-of-life counseling and support.
- You should record and keep track of the daily process of the patient’s health.
- You must be an exceptional leader.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must not withhold any vital information from the patient or their family.
DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or 9873770804 can be contacted for more information or to apply for the position.