Job ID 35110
You will need to work in a hospital as a general surgeon. These procedures can be planned or intervened in an emergency. You will make the best decision with a little warning, using clear gestures with a little rest and a long time.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily rotations
- Supervise Surgical Nursing and Surge Tech Staff and Mentor Medical Students During Their Surgery Rotation
- In an operating room, perform a range of invasive medical operations.
- Patients must be diagnosed, and treatment strategies must be developed.
- Prior to surgery, order diagnostic testing for patients.
- Before and after operations, explain procedures to patients and family members in layman’s terms.
- Accurate documentation of patients in your care.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum