Job ID 28869
We are in need of a general surgeon. You should have complete knowledge of the entire surgical process, including preoperative, operative, and post-operative patient management, as well as empathy and patience for the patients, which will aid in their faster and better recovery.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should be able to examine patients, diagnose them, and provide the best clinical care possible.
- You must first review the previous medical report and then plan the treatment procedure.
- You must provide soothing care and educate patients on pain management techniques.
- You should thoroughly explain the recovery process and the expected time of recovery from surgery.
- You must be able to effectively lead the surgical team as well as work under pressure.
- You must be physically fit to handle the demands of surgery.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must cooperate with both the patients and the surgical team.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum