Job ID 36600
As a general surgeon, you must perform invasive medical surgeries in a hospital setting. These processes can be planned or emergency related. Make the best decision with minimal advance notice by using precise hand gestures with short breaks and long stays.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily rotations
- Supervise Surgical Nursing and Surge Tech Staff and Mentor Medical Students During Their Surgery Rotation
- In an operating room, perform a range of invasive medical operations.
- Patients must be diagnosed, and treatment strategies must be developed.
- Prior to surgery, order diagnostic testing for patients.
- Before and after operations, explain procedures to patients and family members in layman’s terms.
- Accurate documentation of patients in your care.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum