Job ID 36599
We are looking for a general surgeon who is experienced in surgery. You need to be able to perform surgical procedures such as colon liver, endocrine system, appendix or gallbladder transplants, and many more, as well as communicate effectively with the surgical team during the procedure.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must be able to examine patients, run tests, and analyze the results.
- You must oversee preoperative and postoperative care and procedures in order to ensure a successful surgery.
- First and foremost, you must ensure the patient’s safety and improved recovery.
- Every day, you must create and update the patient’s record.
- For the best results, you must assist and follow up with the doctors.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You should request any necessary tests to ensure that everything worked properly and, if necessary, refer patients to specialists.
- You must be courteous to both children and the elderly.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum