We are looking for a general surgeon who is well-versed in surgical procedures, has excellent communication skills, and makes sound decisions. You should be completely familiar with the entire surgical process, including laparoscopic hernia surgery, stapler piles surgery, and others, as well as have excellent hand-eye coordination.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must first perform a test to ensure that the patient is healthy enough to undergo surgery.
- You must oversee pre-and post-operative treatment and procedures.
- You must be an effective communicator so that they can clearly explain the procedures.
- You must schedule follow-up appointments with patients and keep track of their health conditions.
- To avoid surgery or to correct an injury, you should perform a surgical procedure. For the best results, you must use established surgical techniques and advanced technologies during surgery.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must make as many follow-ups as possible to ensure a quick and better recovery.
Role- Consultant General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum