About MBBS doctors job
The MBBS doctors have a very bright future all over the globe and are one of the most respectable professions all over the world. As in the case of India, there is a shortage of doctors. Indian administration on average spends around one to two crores on MBBS students. The jobs for MBBS doctors are continuously increasing all over the world. MBBS doctor job is one of the most well-liked and noble professional choices for students in India. There are at least five hundred government and private medical colleges in India. Although the number of medical colleges in India is high, the ratio of the list of seats to the medical student candidates in India is still very low.
Eligibility Criteria to Pursue MBBS doctors:
Students must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to pursue MBBS job:
- Must pass NEET-UG examination, also must have qualified class 12th.
- Must score at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 12th board
- The age of the aspirant should be between 17 to 25 years of age on December 31 of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- Aspirants must have also fulfilled other requirements mentioned by the authority for MBBS that is the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Top MBBS doctor colleges in India
The list of top MBBS doctor colleges in India are as follows:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- University College of Medical Sciences – University of Delhi (DU)
- Kasturba Medical College (KMC) – Manipal
- Institute of Medical Sciences – Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Armed Forces Medical College – Pune
- Madras Medical College – Chennai
- SS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore
Also Read: Medical Internships Job
Fees of MBBS in India
Fees for the MBBS degree course vary from institute to institute. Fee in a government institute ranges between Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000; whereas that of a private medical institute can start from Rs 2 lakhs and can go up to Rs 22 lakhs per year.
Different types of MBBS job and their average stipend
|Jobs for MBBS doctor||Average stipend|
|Medical surgeon||I0 lakhs rupees per annum|
|Dietician||5 lakhs rupees per annum|
|Physician||6 lakhs rupees per annum|
|Pediatrician||5.4 lakhs rupees per annum|
|Medical officer||7 lakhs rupees per annum|
|Medical coder||4 lakhs rupees per annum|
How DoctifyIndia helps in doctor hiring
DoctifyIndia deals with more than 35 companies that hire thousands of MBBS doctors throughout India. The top recruiters for MBBS doctors are mostly Hospitals, Medical Research Centres, and Pharmaceuticals, and many more. The list of top hiring companies where doctor vacancies available are:
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd
- CK Birla hospital for women
- Cribs Hospital
- Medanta (medical institution)
- Hiranandani hospital
How to get DoctifyIndia services
All you need to do is to submit your resume and sign up on our website for ease of conduct, transfer of data, and communication. Our portal is authentic, reliable, easy to use and operates. Here, you can sign up yourself as a medical candidate too.
Also Read: Nurse Job In India