Job ID 40380
We are looking for Anesthesia Doctor who is responsible for the patient’s treatment – they can cure diseases like breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure. In addition, they should promptly diagnose and treat any medical problems that may arise during and immediately after the surgery.
Roles and Responsibilities
• The patient should consult with other medical professionals to determine the sedation method if the pain is severe.
• Coordinate the administration of anesthetics with surgeons during the operation to ensure that the surgery is on time
• The doctor decides when the patient has recovered or is stable enough to be transferred to another room.
• examine the patient for risk information during surgical, obstetric, and other surgical procedures,
• Monitor patient periodically and counter for adverse reactions or complications.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V. to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call on this no. 9873770804
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable