We require a skilled Orthopedist who can cure musculoskeletal injuries and diseases. One must be able to perform surgical corrections of deformities in bones. He/She can also sometimes prescribe non-surgical treatments, such as medications and rehabilitative physical therapy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One can order and interpret diagnostic tests like MRIs or X-rays.
- Address genetic conditions.
- Complete accurate charting for patient records.
- Keep good communication with the patient.
- Prescribe medication or post-surgery rehabilitation.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH