Job ID 31258
An experienced General Medicine doctor is needed to join our growing primary care team and deliver high-quality treatment and diagnostic services to our patients. Intuitive healthcare professionals with excellent diagnostic abilities and a genuine concern for patients are the perfect candidates to fill this role. They will prescribe medications, health regimens, and lifestyle changes that will help patients recover from diagnosed health problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide patients with lifestyle and dietary recommendations that may help them improve their health or treat a health condition.
- Record comprehensive, legible medical records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assign patients to experts as necessary.
- Identify patient’s condition by analyzing test results, medical records, and exams.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medicines, and treatment regimens to address medical problems that have been recognized and recorded.
- Before providing medication/treatment, discuss possible side effects with the patient and confirm that any allergy information is current.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum