Job ID 29776
We are looking for pediatricians who can provide an accurate diagnosis based on the child’s physical, mental and social health. Parents should be counseled on their children’s health, safety, nutrition, and physical activity needs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare to collect documents and manage other people’s medical records and information.
2. Must be able to prescribe and administer treatments, therapies, medications, vaccines, etc.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. To interact with your child, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Must possess management, diagnostic and analytical skills.
3. Excellent organizational skills are essential.
4. You need to be a good leader and cooperate well with others.
5. You must show sympathy and concern for the patient and his family.
1. You will take care of newborns and children.
2. Your job is to help newborns and people with health problems.