We are looking for a nurse who is enthusiastic about improving patients’ health. We are looking for a compassionate, patient-centered nurse with experience working in emergency and high-volume settings. Professionals with strong planning, diagnostic, and consulting skills who are culturally sensitive.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Discuss the patient’s needs with them, pay attention, and take appropriate action.
- Offer psychological support in order to foster a positive environment.
- Responsibilities include meeting the needs of patients.
- Study for the exam and run routine diagnostic tests (monitoring of pulse, blood pressure and body temperature, as well as medications and injections, etc.).
- Keep a record of the patient’s condition and the services provided.
- Deal with medical emergencies.
- Workload administration.
- All requirements and standards for care must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button