Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a nurse who is committed to enhancing the health of patients. Considerate and patient-centered nurses who have worked in emergency and high-volume environments are the first choice. Culturally sensitive, with excellent planning, diagnosis and consulting skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate with patients’ needs, pay attention to them, and take corresponding actions.
- Provide psychological support to create a supportive environment.
- Responsibilities include meeting the needs of patients.
- Prepare for examination and perform routine diagnostic tests (monitoring of pulse, blood pressure and body temperature, as well as medications and injections, etc.).
- Record the patient’s condition and services provided.
- Deal with medical emergencies.
- Workload management.
- All care requirements and standards must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button