Job ID 26700
We are looking for an MBBS doctor. They must be able to identify the cause of the problem based on symptoms and, according to it, provide the treatment to the patient and decide whether prescribing the medicines will work or there is a need for any surgery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical & Health Care
Industry: Hospital, and Clinics.