We are looking for radiologists who can administer radiopaque substances by injection, orally and as enemas to render internal structures and organs visible on x-ray films and fluoroscopic screens. Should be recognized and treated for complications during and after procedure including blood pressure problems, pain over sedation and bleeding.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Should be able to implement protocols in areas such as drugs, resuscitation, emergencies, power failures and infection control.
2. Should be able to develop and monitor procedures to ensure adequate quality control of image.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Fresher Doctor Radiologist
- 0-5 years of experience as an radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
- Outstanding references indicating strong history of ethical patient care,outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner,demonstrating and understanding of patients concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum