Job ID 29767
We are looking for an oncologist. They should be able to treat, diagnose, and take care of patients suffering from several forms of cancer; he/they should be able to treat cancer such as uterine, ovarian, and cervical and provide the best possible ways of recovery.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to identify the cancer stage and discuss the possible ways of treatment such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy or targeted therapy, and other available options.
- He\she must be a good communicator and understand the symptoms of the patient.
- He\she must discuss the potential side effects of cancer and its therapy.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and prescribe various possible treatments available.
- He\she must instruct patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ conditions.
- He\she must order and run necessary tests for proper analysis of the patient’s conditions.
- He\she should discuss and coordinate with other team members.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum