Experience 1 Year
We are looking forward to hiring anesthesia, who should be responsible for meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should be responsible for taking care during a surgical procedure
2. Should look after signs and pain management of the patient.
Role: Consultant Anesthesiologist
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have the ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty is to provide medication and support to the patient.
2. You should take proper care of patients.