Job ID 28382
We are looking for a general medicine doctor. They should be able to examine patients and give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene, etc.) and preventative actions to promote the patient’s overall health.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to communicate with the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They must have organizational skills.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must show patience and speak politely to the patient.
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DNB – General Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum