Job ID 43780
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an anesthesia doctor who is willing to work in this hospital & clinic. They should have a strong knowledge of pain control techniques and be able to provide comfort and support to patients, whether they suffer from chronic pain such as back pain, migraine headaches, or fibromyalgia.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should ensure that the patient can be operated on before the surgery.
- They ensure that patients are fully informed about what to expect during and after surgery.
- They should be able to prepare patients to undergo surgery.
- They will have to be given safe pre-operative care and anaesthesia.
- They should be able to provide pain relief to patients by giving them anesthetics or analgesics.
- They maintain anesthesia in the operating room when needed.
- They monitor patients under anesthesia to make sure they are stable.
- They should monitor their blood pressure, heart activity and temperature.
- They should have the ability to immobilize and resuscitate patients in an emergency.
- They need to be able to reverse the anesthesia, manage pain after the operation, and help patients recover.
- They should take care of patients with chronic pain.
- They need to be able and willing to collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as surgeons, operating room practitioners, and theatre nurses and ensure patient well-being.
- They are responsible for administrative tasks related to patient care, including summarizing the patient’s treatment and writing a discharge letter.
- They must participate in an on-call rota that is agreed upon and share equally in providing emergency coverage.
- They need to train, teach and supervise more junior staff in critical care and anesthesia.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum