Job ID 40826
There are many benefits of working in the field of nursing. Nurses are responsible for treating patients and they often must be organized and clear-headed. While there are times when they have to make quick decisions, they must remain calm. They must be compassionate because they work with the most vulnerable people and must be able to provide the best care possible. There are also many challenges and responsibilities associated with a career in nursing, so it is important to find the right career for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assessing, observing and speaking with patients
- Notifying patients about current health and medical history.
- Preparing patients to undergo exams and receive treatment
- Monitoring patients for side effects and reactions after administering medication and treatment
- With the medical team, creating, implementing and evaluating patient care plans
- Perform wound care such as bandaging and cleaning them
- Assisting with medical procedures when needed
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment
- For lab work, blood and urine samples are taken.
- Assisting family members and patients with their queries and providing information about treatment options and care plans.
- Supervising registered practical and vocational nurses, as well as nursing assistants and students
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: Nursing Job
Job Type: Full job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button
Call us on 09873770804 or Email your CV on Doctifyindia@gmail.com