Cardiologists are usually full-time but require regular work to treat patients. Some cardiologists may also choose to conduct research, publish their findings, and/or inform future generations of cardiologists.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Approach patients to better understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Perform tests, treatments, and/or surgery if necessary.
- Documenting appointments with patients, observations and tests or treatments, as well as the results of such tests
- Find out how well your heart or heart system works by interpreting test results.
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart or heart problems using medical imaging techniques such as CT or MRI scanners
- Working with a team of medical professionals to assist and/or perform surgery that includes sophisticated surgical techniques.
- Treatment for heart and/or heart disease using medications.
- Providing long-term care to patients with support and guidance
- When needed, train and educate downline staff.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum