Job ID 39450
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an ophthalmologist doctor. They must be specialized in performing advanced surgical procedures and diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries of the patient, and managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics. They must ensure better patient treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should order and run tests to ensure better treatment.
- They must be able to take care of patients.
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide accurate information.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history for prescribing medications.
- Should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- Should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines.
- They must know how to use therapeutic procedures and perform biopsies.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum