Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an experienced doctor with a cheerful disposition to join our expanding healthcare team. In this job, you will be diagnosing, educating, and treating our patients, ensuring that they receive the finest possible care. You will deliver medications, educate patients about their health, and establish treatment plans for individuals with chronic health concerns as a member of our medical team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform regular patient examinations
- Take thorough notes on the patient.
- Perform diagnostic tests on patients to help them be diagnosed. Refer patients to a specialist.
- Patients should receive high-quality care.
- Participate in postsecondary education possibilities.
- Minor injuries should be treated.
- Make a treatment plan for a patient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at [email protected] or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery