Experience 1 Year
Radiologists with advanced training are required to direct and coordinate radiology services and imaging systems, as well as to provide diagnostic management services. Analysis and management of employees are also required. X-ray machines, CT scans, and ultrasound machines are just a few examples of what you might need.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. MRI and CT scans can be performed using scanners.
2. A variety of clinical strategies may be effective in critical situations.
3. The clinical status of the patient should be communicated to them.
4. The X-ray symptom management system may be used by the radiologist.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: MD/DMRD Radiologist.
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Par time/Locum