Experience 1 Year
We are going to hire anesthesia, who should monitor and report drug safety and prepare budges for medication for the patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should be responsible for explaining to patients the surgical process.
2. Should be responsible for vital signs and pain management of the patient.
Role: Consultant Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have the ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty is to take proper care of patients before, during, and after surgeries
2. You should maintain a proper routine and be punctual at work