Experience 1 Year
Looking for an Orthopedic. To treat many musculoskeletal issues, as well as sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems, every surgical and non-surgical strategy should be used.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Patient data and records will be accumulated and analyzed.
2. Prescribing and administering treatments as well as surgical and medications is important.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 4 lakhs.
Role – Consultant Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
Diagnostic tests must be very accurate in terms of prognosis and application.
1. Must be able to make rational decisions and solve problems.
2. Organizational skills required.
3. Applicants should have solid leadership and teamwork experience.
4. The ability to empathize with patients or family members is important.
1. Patients of all ages should be treated for musculoskeletal problems
2. Clinical services should be provided to the patient.