Job ID 21823
Experience 3 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can use medical imaging technology to diagnose and treat illnesses and injuries, should have to perform many tasks of diagnosing and treating illness, and would be able to suggest alternative diagnostic techniques.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be proficient in general radiology techniques including x-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
2. Should be able to manage all techniques efficiently.
3. Should have patient management skills.
4. Should have interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Should have superb problem-solving skills.
Industry: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Male Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3-6 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 6 lakh per month ·
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2.Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details oriented with a passion for precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/Locum