Job ID 28907
We are seeking an orthopedic surgeon with extensive expertise in shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, hand, wrist, and spine surgery to join our team. The ideal applicant has the necessary qualifications and skills, as well as a track record of interacting with coworkers and patients, all while sharing our commitment to providing excellent care and outcomes. Your ultimate aim will be to enhance the lives of your patients, but you will also be a part of cutting-edge research that is revolutionizing the field and boosting orthopedic surgery’s overall success rate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interview patients to learn about their medical history, allergies, and lifestyle.
- Patients are diagnosed utilizing sophisticated technology to discover bone fractures or abnormalities.
- Perform surgical treatments such as realigning damaged bones/ligaments or replacing joint/hip bones, among other things.
- As needed, provide medicines and vitamins, and advise on nutrition, cleanliness, lifestyle changes, and exercises to aid in the healing process.
- Medical physicians and general practitioners can benefit from surgical help and advice.
- Delegate responsibilities and coordinate the actions of nurses and other medical personnel.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH