Job ID 33454
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an eye doctor. They should have in-depth knowledge of treatments for chronic eye diseases. They should evaluate and examine patients to make a diagnosis and manage eye diseases, taking into account the clinical and psychological aspects of patient care.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history.
- They should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
- They should provide routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- They should be able to perform corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas and removing cataracts.
- They must be able to perform advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery if required.
- They can manage emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- They should be able to treat medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- H/she must know how to use therapeutic procedures and perform biopsies.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum