Experience 1 Year
We are hiring anesthesia, who should be held responsible for handling surgical patients and take proper care of their pain relief during procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should provide proper medication to the patients
2. Should take proper care of sign and pain management of the patient.
Role: Anesthesia Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have the ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your duty is to maintain patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amount of medication given.
2. You should be held responsible for looking after the patient giving them proper care.