Job ID 30237
Experience 1 Year
We require the services of a neurologist. You must be a specialist in the treatment of peripheral nerves and muscles, as well as brain and spinal cord issues. Stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), epilepsy, and Parkinson’s disease are just a few examples of neurological diseases that must be diagnosed and treated.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You must treat all neurological issues, such as coordination issues, sensory issues, dizziness, and so on.
- You must have a complete understanding of the nervous system.
- You must be able to determine whether surgery is the best and only option.
- Must be able to explain the entire procedure in as much detail as possible and answer all procedure-related questions.
- You must notify the patient if you need to take or stop taking any medication.
- Must explain the surgical recovery process in detail, as well as the estimated recovery time.
- You must be compassionate and compassionate when dealing with patients.
- Precautions and risks must be explained (if applicable).
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable