Job ID 29752
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an oncologist. They should be able to treat, diagnose as well as take care of patients who are suffering from several forms of cancer, should be able to treat cancer such as brain tumors, leukemia, osteosarcoma, and Ewing’s sarcoma brain tumor, such types of cancers are more common in children sometimes also occur in adults.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to treat patients with therapy such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy or targeted therapy, and other available options.
- He\she must run the test to identify the cancer stage and treat the patient as soon as possible.
- He\she must discuss the potential side effects of cancer and its therapy.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and make them comfortable before each therapy session.
- He\she must teach patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ situations.
- He\she must not withhold any information from the patient and their families.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum