We are looking for a nurse dedicated to improving the health of patients. Considerate and patient-centered nurses with experience working in emergency care and high-volume settings. Culturally aware, with excellent planning, diagnostic and guidance skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Articulate the needs of patients, pay attention to them, and take action.
- Create a caring environment by providing psychological support.
- Responsibilities include meeting the needs of patients.
- Prepare for examinations and perform regular diagnostic tests (monitoring pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, medication, and injections, etc.)
- Monitor and record the patient’s condition and the services provided.
- Manage medical emergencies.
- Workload management.
- All care requirements and standards must be met.
Qualification: B.Sc Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic
How to Apply:
You can apply using the “Apply Now” button