Job ID 26455
Experience 3 Years
We require a nephrologist to diagnose and treat renal problems. Diagnoses, health care plans, and patient care are responsibilities of nephrologists. To be successful as a nephrologist, you must have experience working with patients, be a critical thinker, and be passionate about what you do. Let’s face it, the best renal doctors are compassionate, committed to giving high-quality care, and good communicators.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The diagnosis of illnesses through consultations with a physician.
- Evaluation of the kidneys to decide on a treatment plan.
- Patients are routed to surgeons who specialize in their particular field using this service.
- In this way, conditions are treated and controlled.
- Recommendation for dialysis
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology