Job ID 30558
Experience 1 Year
There is a need for a gastroenterologist with strong interpersonal abilities. Gastroenterologists evaluate and diagnose patients, examine internal organs with endoscopic treatments, and confer with patients’ primary physicians, among other tasks. Their knowledge of all gastroenterological diseases and treatment choices is extensive, and they are highly competent and knowledgeable professionals.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- upper and lower GI tracts are examined using endoscopic ultrasonography, as are other internal organs.
- Colonoscopy to identify colon cancer or polyps in the colon
- To detect gallstones, malignancies or scar tissue in the bile duct region
- Signs of blood loss or discomfort in the intestine
- Inflammation and fibrosis in the liver are assessed by liver biopsies
- Small intestine examinations using two balloon gastrostomy procedures
Role: Gastroenterologist Doctors
Education: MBBS/ MD/ DM/ DNB – Gastroenterologist
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum