Job ID 28889
We are looking for a family medicine doctor. He/she should be able to create patient health programs using their past medical data and current health circumstance, build long-term relationships with their patients and their families as well. Provide the information and techniques to help in controlling their health and improving their lifestyle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/ she ensures that the patient is fit enough to undergo any kind of test which requires blood or not eating for hours.
- He/she creates the care plan for the patient.
- He/she makes sure that patients understand what is happening within their body or what illness they are suffering.
- He/she should be able to get patients ready for tests or any type of surgery if required.
- He/she should be able to provide safe pre-operative and post-operative care.
- He/she must be able to provide pain relief to patients.
- He/she can monitor the patient’s condition and make a record.
- He/she must keep check upon their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen, and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature.
- He/she should be able to communicate with the patient.
- He/she should be able to work with a range of other health professionals, such as surgeons, operating department practitioners, theater nurses, and to ensure patient wellbeing.
- He/she must show empathy towards patients and their families and must have patience.
- He/she must respect and maintain the confidentiality of the patient’s personal information.
Role: Family Medicine Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/MS/DNB – Family Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum