Job ID 25509
Looking for an orthopedic specialist. As a result, both non-surgical and surgical approaches should be used to treat a wide range of musculoskeletal problems such as sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Patient information and records need to be collected.
2. It is important to be able to prescribe and manage treatments such as surgery and medications.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Role – MS Orthopedics Surgeon Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. Advanced accuracy of diagnosis and use of the test is required.
2. Able to make decisions and solve problems analytically.
3.You must be able to organize well.
4. Leadership and teamwork must be the strengths of the candidate.
5. You need to be able to work with a sympathetic approach with patients or family members.
1. Treatment of musculoskeletal disorders is mandatory for patients of all ages.
2. We provide medical services to patients.