Job ID 27626
We need a skilled ophthalmologist to assist and heal serious eye injuries, diagnose eye illnesses, and prescribe medications. As an ophthalmologist, you’ll be responsible for anything from simple jobs like prescribing corrective eyeglasses to more difficult ones like keyhole or laser surgery. So that they can provide quality care, ophthalmologists must be eager to learn about diseases and the eye’s functioning and structure. To be effective in this profession, you must have a high degree of accuracy and an analytical approach.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Give to essential health care, such as eye exams and prescription eyewear.
- As part of the procedure, the cornea is repaired and
- Keyhole and laser surgery are invasive surgical techniques.
- Diagnose and treatment of eye diseases and damage
- Outpatient clinics and urgent care centers for the eye
- Treatment of medical disorders that affect the eyes in a thorough manner.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum