Job ID 40600
We are seeking a compassionate, dedicated pediatrician who will be responsible for providing medical care for children in their early years. The pediatrician is responsible for general medicine, growth, development monitoring, immunization tracking, and administration. Children with chronic conditions will be treated by the pediatrician. Parents can also get advice and support regarding their children’s safety, health, nutrition, and fitness.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Diagnose and treatment of medical conditions and injuries.
- Diagnostic tests: Ordering, performing and interpreting.
- Recording, recording and maintaining patient information and histories.
- Prescription and administration of treatments, therapies, medication, vaccines, or other specialized medical care.
- Providing information and sharing test results and prescribed treatments with family members and patients.
- Monitor patients’ progress and conditions.
- Coordinating, consulting, and leading patients to students, nurses, assistants, specialists and other medical personnel.
- Advise parents and guardians about diets, hygiene, and prevention of disease.
- Research and keeping up-to-date on the latest developments, discoveries and trends in the field.
Role: MBBS/ DCH Pediatrician jobs
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable