Job ID 27725
We are looking for a nutritionist who can give an accurate assessment of a person’s physical, mental and social strength. You can advise people on what food to eat for a healthy lifestyle or for a specific health-related goal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Should be able to collect, record, and remember patient history and data.
2. The nutritional and health needs of the patient must be taken into account.
Role: Nutritionist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS And Registered Nutritionist
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Strong social and communication skills and ability to identify with patients.
2. Must be able to think critically and reason logically.
3. Counseling patients on eating issues and adopting healthy eating practices.
4. Encourage meals and food plans, considering both the patient’s taste and budget.
5. When working with patients, care and caution should be exercised.
1. You must treat patients of all ages.
2. Your commitment is to provide a clinical benefit.