Job ID 30348
Experience 1 Year
We are looking forward to hiring a urologist who should be specialized in treating diseases and maintaining the health of male reproductive organs and urinary tracts in both males and females. They should take care of kidney and bladder related problems and diseases.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should diagnose patient’s disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
2. Should treat patients disorders related to the reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladder and kidney
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Urologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
1. Should have excellent communication skills
2. Should possess a great organizational skill
3. Must possess active listening skills
4. Should be able to decide in high-pressure situation
5. Should have terrific leadership skills
1. you must examine patients and assess medical conditions
2. Your should administer and suggest different medical procedures to treat patient’s disorders