Job ID 29764
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an oncologist who can join our team in treating, diagnosing, and taking care of patients who are undergoing several forms of cancer. The oncologist should be able to treat the patients according to their treatment requirements, such as using chemotherapy or radiation therapy or surgically removing the tumor.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to identify the cancer stage and discuss the possible treatment available for the patient.
- He\she must be compassionate towards patients and show empathy towards them.
- He\she must discuss the potential side effects of cancer and its therapy.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and prescribe various possible treatments available.
- He\she must instruct patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ conditions.
- He\she must refer patients to another specialist if there is a requirement.
- He\she should discuss and coordinate with other team members.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum