Job ID 29754
We are looking for an oncologist who can join our team in treating, diagnosing, and taking care of patients who are undergoing several forms of cancer. He\she should be able to utilize and promote approved standards of care, procedures, methods, techniques, safety precautions, and study protocols.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to identify the cancer stage and discuss the possible treatment available for the patient.
- He\she should be able to order several diagnostic tests, such as biopsy, imaging procedures, and blood tests, to confirm a specific diagnosis.
- He\she must discuss the potential side effects of cancer and any threat if included.
- He\she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preference.
- He\she must instruct patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ conditions.
- He\she must refer patients to another specialist if there is a requirement.
- He\she should discuss and coordinate with other team members.
- He\she should make sure speedy and great recovery of patients.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum