Job ID 38787
Gynaecologist doctors give reproductive and sexual health services that include pelvic exams, Pap tests with cancer screenings, and testing and treatment for vaginal infections. Diagnosing and treatment of reproductive system disorders such as endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain. One may also care for people with ovarian, cervical, and other reproductive cancers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be quite sensitive and good with their listening skills.
- One must conduct cancer screening of vaginal infections.
- Monitor pregnant ladies by ultrasonography method.
- Run regular surgical tests and regular treatments.
TYPE OF JOB
- you are required to conduct various tests and prescribe medicines for problems of female patients regards their reproductive tract.
- You should be able to guide female patients correctly and confidentiality about their reproductive health
- You are also supposed to consult patients about family planning
- You are required to Advice young adolescents girls about their menstruation cycle
- You are supposed to conduct 2 deliveries a week
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical, Gynecology Department.
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum