Job ID 26155
Experience 3 Years
We are looking for a gynecologist who has medical knowledge of dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. He/she should be able to plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals for prevention and spread more awareness for women’s hygiene.
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/she must perform annual and regular examinations on patients.
- He/she should be able mentally strong enough to perform the surgery when it is necessary.
- He/she must have good eyes and hand coordination.
- He/she should monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- He/she must be able to perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as required to preserve patients’ health and deliver babies safely.
- He/she should be able to develop appropriate treatment plans that provide the highest level of care while considering and respecting patient preferences.
- He/she must maintain follow-ups to ensure a speedy recovery of the patient.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she should be able to create a birth plan and perform ultrasounds, and weekly check-ups.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must be compassionate and understanding towards patients.
- He/she should provide care and treat women during prenatal, natal, and post-natal periods.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break as surgery can go for hours.
- He/she must be able to use all medical instruments needed for treatment.
Perks and Benefits
Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 4 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical, Gynecology Department.
Role: Gynecologist Consultation
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: 3 Year experience in the Gynecologist/OBS