Job ID 29753
Experience 2 Years
We are looking for an oncologist. They should be able to treat, diagnose, and take care of patients who are suffering from several forms of cancer. They should be knowledgeable in their field and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He\she should be able to treat patients with therapy such as chemotherapy, radiation therapy or targeted therapy, and others available.
- He\she must review the past medical report of the patient and then further proceed to the treatment.
- He\she must have the physical stamina to cope with the surgery if needed, as it will require standing for long hours.
- He\she must coordinate with the patient and make them comfortable before each therapy session.
- He\she must teach patients with pain management techniques.
- He\she creates and keeps a record of patients’ situations.
- He\she must have good eye and hand coordination.
- He\she should make possible follow-ups for the patient’s better recovery.
- He\she must show patience towards the patient and their families.
Role: Oncologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/ DM (Oncology) or DNB (Medical Oncology)
Perks And Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum