We are looking for a pathologist who can perform research and testing of medical samples in the diagnostic and therapeutic fields. A person can analyze blood samples, monitor for infections, and help control them. He or she is responsible for performing laboratory tests.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. You must provide explanations and clinical advice based on test results.
2. You must carry out the necessary checks and monitoring.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.5 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathology skills –
1. Understanding comprehensively about medicine and biology.
2. Ability to think logically.
3. Able to work well under pressure and accept criticism.
4. Ability to properly administer tests and diagnostics.
- Duties –
1. Several follow-up appointments must be coordinated for the patient to return to normal.
2. Stay up to date on the advancement of pathology and medical practice.