Experience 1 Year
This role requires a thorough grasp of the central nervous system and other body systems. It is essential that neurologists have excellent communication skills when it comes to diagnosing and treating patients, as well as when it comes to making therapeutic choices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Medical history, examination, and neurological testing are used to identify complex medical problems.
- Assist in the diagnosis of neurological disorders and their history with patients.
- Order neurological tests based on neuroimaging data.
- Recommend medication or offer treatment.
- Behavioral and cognitive side effects of treatment and drugs should be closely evaluated.
- Supportive therapy should be mandated for patients.
- Conduct neuroscientific investigations with the help of the researcher
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable