Job ID 27861
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she should be able to manage the number of common drugs used to treat other diseases that can aggravate kidney disease and coordinate the patient’s care with physicians treating other conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or anaemia that contribute to kidney disease.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better treatment for the patient.
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com, or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology